Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Appetizer


Sitting in my room on this Monday night wondering how to spend time, I thought I would finally create my blog. I have heard from my friends that blogging can be addictive. I personally feel that either you need to be totally jobless and bored in life to write a blog or be a wannabe author who is immensely motivated to maintain a blog. I definitely fall into the first category. I am not a person who enjoys typing a long mail so my motivation to write a blog is definitely a big zero.

It is the end of my third semester at Purdue. Christmas break is almost here. My one final exam got over today. I am just happy I am done with my exams, though I messed it up. I am happy it was not as bad as I expected. What more can I expect without attending classes and playing the fool so lightly. This semester has been a roller coaster one. Glad it’s behind me finally.

With no definite plans for the break my roomies all having exams till the end of week a dull and boring vacation is casting its shadow on me. I am hoping that this new found interest of mine keeps me occupied during the Christmas break.

6 comments:

Madhavan said...

If getting 4.0 is called "messing it up", then i am royally screwed

Mukundhan Sridharan said...

Hi, looking fwd to c u blog frequently.. We all heard it before in our UG course itself about ur messing up in de exams, and de result u tend to get doesn't signifies tat at all ... Heheeeee...

Unknown said...

that was a thought provoking blog dude... Great going.. Keep it up..

Unknown said...

4.0 not once.......i am sorry to say this maddy but u r doomed

Harish said...

Ippadi usuppaethi usuppaethiyae odamba rana kalama aakittengaya

Bhisham said...

I hope you get addicted too :)